1. It may take a few tries, but life gets easier once you figure out the patterns.
– Punch Out (NES)
2. Once you buy a house you’ll never be in debt again.
– Animal Crossing (GC)
3. Look both ways before crossing the street.
– Frogger (Atari)
4. FISH because your princess can always wait a little longer
– The Legend of Zelda (Console)
5. If you don’t like someone then eat them.
– Kirby’s Dreamland (NES)
6. First Aid Kits are absorbed through osmosis
– Any FPS (PC/Console)
7. Animals have money inside them.
– Final Fantasy (NES-PS3)
8. If you need money for pizza, sell your window.
– The Sims (PC)
9. Never waste your diamonds on a hoe.
– Minecraft (PC/PS3)
10. Your unborn children make awesome weapons.
– Yoshi’s Island (SNES)
11. If you try really hard, work your ass off to become awesome at what you do, you will probably lose your significant other.
– World of Warcraft (PC)
12. Real men sleep in their armor
– Every RPG ever (PC/Console)
13. A person’s blood volume often exceeds 78 Litres.
– Dragon Age (PC/PS3)
14. Eat food you find in the trash is good for you
– Double Dragon (NES)
15. Someone being the wrong color is a perfectly okay reason to attack them.
– Halo (PC/XBOX)
16. You can search all your life but your princess will always be out of reach
– Mario Bros. (NES)
17. Bears will fuck you up way more than dragons.
– Skyrim (PC/Console)
18. There is no problem that a change of wardrobe can’t solve.
– Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
19. No matter how strong or powerful you are, some scrub will take you out with a death spell.
– Final Fantasy (Console)
20. Always deviate from your objective, there will almost always be loot.
– Any Game (pc/console)
21. Duck bullets can’t kill a dog.
– Duck Hunt
22. Life’s a water temple, deal with it.
– The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)
23. Sometimes the universe just hates you.
– Tetris (NES)
24. Certain herbs can be used for “Medicinal” purposes.
– Resident Evil (Playstation)
25. No matter how hard you try, you will die in your underwear.
– Ghouls and Ghosts (NES/SNES/Sega)